Gluten and Dairy Free Pear Fairy Cakes
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- 100g gluten free flour (e.g. Dove’s Farm brand)
- 50g soft brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pear, peeled and grated
Prep: 10min › Cook: 25min › Ready in: 35min
- Mix the flour with the bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. Add the sugar and the grated pear. Mix together. Add the oil and golden syrup and beat all the ingredients together. Put into paper cases and bake at 190 C / Gas mark 5 for 25 minutes.
- Once ready, cool on a wire rack.
- When cooled, top with your icing and finish with your Cakeshop cupcake toppers!
Hints & tips
If you don’t have pears, try using bananas instead!
This yummy recipe is adapted from Jazzylily’s post here: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/646/gluten-and-dairy-free-pear-fairy-cakes.aspx?o_is=SR